Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Note, "me at the theater"

sunflower/elizabeth perry
some hands by =nk-chan on deviantart

Self-absorbing son of a.

I was always scared nobody would ever hold my hand.
I burned my hand at the theater once and had a white bandage wrapped around it for weeks.

The girl with the beautiful eyes was scarred too.
So I could hold her scarred hand in my left and together we could be-- whole?
She said it was extremely romantic. I always hated how she'd narrate things like that. It'd ruin the movie.

She was always scared nobody would ever hold her hand. But I learned later it was because I was always holding it.

That girl gave me lots of things I never did want. And ohhhh, she was so beautiful.
Actually, I see her sometimes.
She still is so beautiful.

But now she looks like everything I haven't got. She's done it all on her own.
Now she's that horrible feeling that someone has moved on and discovered something bigger with out you.
Mature son of a.

Together, you could've made me-- whole?

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading Eleanor & Park and this reminds me of it.

    p.s. Cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably not going to see this, but I'm reading Eleanor & Park now. And, yeah, that's me.

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with you.
    Can we be friends? Cool, thanks.

    "But now she looks like everything I haven't got. She's done it all on her own.
    Now she's that horrible feeling that someone has moved on and discovered something bigger with out you."

    Love. This.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're probably hot.
    And I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um.....is it weird to say I love you......Probably.. but whatever because I love you!! You write so amazingly!! Freak!!

    ReplyDelete