Tuesday, January 14, 2014

wipe me off the table

If there was an announcer right now, viewing myself on a television screen, it'd say "Lonely boy, sits hunched over on bed. Figuring nothing out. Not really caring about anything."
And then he'd go off about the game and the strikes in my head again. and everyone would flip to the next channel.
That's why the television never made me anything.

I'm as easy as that.

My life is just 60 seconds in slow motion and when the time's up every part of the world will continue to move as fast as they usually do.
I could be swept off the plane just as easily as it took to get me here.

I'll be wiped off the table and the world won't even pause to see if the air feels differently without me in it.

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit.
    That last line...yeah took me a few minutes to be able to breathe again after that.
    This was absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. Kinda beautiful.
    Agreeing with the breathing thing ^^^

    ReplyDelete